Welcome to HomeVestopedia!
Whether you are new to investments (real estates, stocks, retirement, etc) or quite familiar with the topic, this site will have something that will pick your interests or bring a few laughs. HomeVestopedia is not about selling any personal products or services. It is merely to share investment experiences and ideas with whoever is interested. This website may be compensated through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. This is how I keep the site up and running. Thanks for your support!
The person behind HomeVestopedia:
- live in Dallas, TX
- a wannabe blogger sharing her investment experiences and ideas
- live a frugal and simple lifestyle (although sometimes I want the Kardashian's lifestyle )
- have no student loan debt, credit card debt
- enjoy being financially free, debt free, and stress free
- trade stocks; for the record, I am not a gambler, I am an investor (sometimes not a smart one), but absolutely not a gambler!
- have a full-time IT job; I like what I do
- can't swim for shit but love the ocean; beach destination, baby!
- have terrible grammars and writing skills, so please forgive me for my writing skills
Here's the long version of About Me
I started investing in real estates in 2009 with no logical idea what I was doing. What I do know at that time was that I wanted to get some passive income so that I could be financially free, debt free, and stress free. Actually, I had no debt (no college debt, credit card debt) because I learned to live frugally during my college years so that I could save enough money to get into the real estate investment world. I bought my first investment property in cash but I learned later, through experiences and researching, that I should finance and keep cash in hand. In other words, I use banks money to earn money, while my cash is sitting in my bank account for other investments.
I have a bichon who runs my life. My world revolves around him! I don't like to cook and don't cook for anyone, not even for myself, but I cook for him. He needs his walk about 2-3 times a day. Yes, it's my fault that he gets that spoiled!
Now that you know a little about me, actually a lot, please navigate my blog and let me know what you think. Share with others if you feel any article is helpful. Any comments, feedback/suggestions are absolutely welcomed and appreciated! I do hope that you get something out of reading my blog, as I hope to learn something from you. Enjoy reading and have a good one!